Get Funding

The Student Union receives income from college to be spent on supporting the student body. This often includes funding for sports and societies. Any club or society that is recognized by the Union will be eligible to receive money from the Union funds. Decisions on spending Union funds are taken at SU Open Meetings in accordance with section 10 of our constitution. To summarize:


In order to be eligible for the fund, your club or society must be registered with the Student Union. Full list of registered clubs and societies can be viewed in this website. In order to register your club with the Union, please contact Clubs and Societies Officer: mp2016

The funding proposal form

to send to: ao469

More info on accessing funding HERE: